Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My first award!







Thank you to Linda Cain for my award!



The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.So to pass it on and keep the love going .





It has come at a good time, as I am not very well. It's not life threatening, but I am in quite a lot of pain and the medication and pain killers don't appear to be working. It's just a matter of letting this thing run it's course :-(





Anyway back to my inspirations (not in any particular order):




Linda Cain - Right back at your girl - I love the way Linda can use so many colours together - she is the colour guru in my eyes!


Jenny Crossley - GREAT friend and very talented artist - plus a real dag...


Audrey Hernandez - Love this girls work!



Red Velvet - The very talented Judy Wilkenfeld - the Queen of Altered Objects



Michael deMeng - So much talent and such a GREAT teacher!



Gisele Therezien - An amazing artist and also a very good friend



Julie Van Oosten - An inspiration to many! Even if she doen't update her blog very often!



Julian Buttenshaw - I'm in awe of Julian's work and she is so humble of her abilities.



Gaby Bieberle - I love Gaby's work. Her use of paint and bright colours is truly inspirational!



Kathy Wasilewski - Last but not least the very talented Kathy.









6 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Thank you Greta you always make my day too girl.Hope your feeling better hang in there :{
Jen

Gaby Bee. said...

Thanks for this wonderful award, Greta. I'm really honored... you make me feel great:-))

Gisele said...

Thanks Greta, I'm also really honoured to be included in this list of wonderful artists :)

Judy said...

Awwww shucks - you made my day too - thanks so much, it is indeed an honour. And......what happened at the junk shop???

kathywas said...

Thank you so much, Greta, for this lovely award. I am honored that you thought of me!

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope that (since this posting) you're back to feeling yourself again.

Julian said...

Greta you have guilted me into updating my blog finally Still have a couple of things to catch up tho.
Thanks for the award- you make me blush:)